CRITERIA OF MATERIAL SELECTION FOR PUBLICATION
The decision to publish a manuscript is made by the editorial office if there are two positive reviews from two external anonymous reviewers. Reviewers are appointed by the editorial office amongst the ones included in the list of reviewers of the journal on the proposal of the editorial council members or editorial board. Submitted manuscripts are considered on the basis of the following criteria:
- compliance of the manuscript content with the areas covered by the journal;
- compliance of the title of the manuscript with its content;
- originality and scientific novelty of the submitted study;
- adherence to citation rules;
- correctness of the bibliography formatting;
- adherence to the scientific writing style;
- compliance with the requirements of the journal for authors’ materials.
A submission which does not correspond, in the opinion of a reviewer, to at least one of the listed criteria will be declined for publication by this journal; in this case, the author receives a reasoned refusal from the editorial board.